If you are looking for general information about cancer clinical trials or clinical trials that are open at your local cancer center, you have come to the right place!
Welcome to the clinical trial information page – a component of the Ask Me Campaign. If you are brand new to the world of clinical trials, this page will help you find introductory information about clinical trials. The general information websites and videos will help you learn the ‘language’ of trials and enable a conversation with the healthcare team to discuss if a trial might be right for you or a family member. Once you are comfortable with the general information about trials, you may wish to see the links further down this page that list which trials are open cancer centres across the country.
General Clinical Trial Information:
Canadian Trial Listings:
Regional Clinical Trial Information:
- Atlantic Region:
- British Columbia
- Juravinski Cancer Centre:
- Kingston General Hospital: www.kgh.on.ca/research/
- Lakeridge Health: www.lakeridgehealth.on.ca/
- London Health Sciences Centre:
- Oshawa: www.ontario.canadiancancertrials.ca/
- The Ottawa Hospital Research Institute: www.ohri.ca/
- Princess Margaret: www.uhn.ca/PrincessMargaret
- Odette Cancer Centre: Sunnybrook.ca/Odette Cancer Centre
- Links Coming Soon