The Canadian Cancer Clinical Trials Network
The Canadian Cancer Clinical Trials Network (3CTN) is a pan-Canadian initiative to improve the efficiency and quality of clinical trials in Canada. 3CTN will provide support and coordination for a network of teams at cancer treatment centres and hospitals. With regional participation, 3CTN will enable sites to increase their capacity and capability to conduct academic trials.
Ask Me Campaign
It's time to start talking about clinical trials! Click the button for general information about clinical trials or clinical trials that are open at your local cancer centre.
For resources on implementing the "Ask Me" Campaign at site level please click here.
- For current Job Opportunities click here.
- 3CTN 2018-2022 Renewal Press Release
- 3CTN has released its April 2018 Newsletter. View this issue for more information on 3CTN Progress to date.
- 3CTN has released its 2015-16 Annual Report. View the report for information on 3CTN Progress to date.
- Follow the link to view present and past 3CTN Quarterly Performance Reports. For more information, see the table indicating Reporting Obligations for 3CTN Award Recipients
- ACRP provides unrestricted public access to Introduction to Clinical Trials' Training Program