The Canadian Cancer Clinical Trials Network
The Canadian Cancer Clinical Trials Network (3CTN) is a pan-Canadian initiative to improve the efficiency and quality of clinical trials in Canada. 3CTN will provide support and coordination for a network of teams at cancer treatment centres and hospitals. With regional participation, 3CTN will enable sites to increase their capacity and capability to conduct academic trials.
3CTN News and Updates
- 3CTN is pleased to annouce the release of its 2018-19 Annual Report. This report highlights 3CTN's successes over the last year.
- 3CTN 2018-2022 Renewal Press Release
- 3CTN has released its October 2019 Newsletter. View this issue for more information on 3CTN Progress to date.
- Follow the link to view present and past 3CTN Quarterly Performance Reports. For more information, see the table indicating Reporting Obligations for 3CTN Award Recipients
- ACRP provides unrestricted public access to Introduction to Clinical Trials' Training Program
- For current Job Opportunities click here.